BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Third Follow-up (14/10/2011)


Had my third follow-up last Friday..for safety and also to avoid frustration, a few days before the weigh in, i already warn Kristy not to be hopeful and i just can pray i don't gain weight...but it turn out i did lose 1.2 kg... with not much attention paid to my diet and also super decrease in exercising it is still amazing that i did lose weigh... lose some muscle which is a bit frustrating... i did realise some jiggly jiggly in my arm...basically once you exercise and do weight training u cant stop...it is so easy to lose muscle...

it been 3++ months m doing this healthy lifetsyle... it been a roller coaster... one moment m super excited and disciplined...one moment i feel m ungrateful so far in my life never work really hard...and when trying to lose weight which require lotss of sacrifice from me, i realise how ungrateful i was... never being appreciative of things that i have in my life, never make full use of God gifted talent, making me becoming hard working and grateful with my life for a while... one moment i was a bit anorexic...i hav a compulsion to do excessive exercise when i eat or i eat really really little... then, one moment i feel people don't understand  and supportive of me... ... life is too short to not to eat so much delicious foods that the world got 2 offer and to exhaust yourself every single days... then now i think m becoming lazy... eating healthy no longer a really tempting thing to do and my muscle, bone and body are just too lazy to exercise... i already vow to myself that i will be discipline and motivated back in all this weight lose...basically, all this weight lose thing, is not easy... there will always be roller coaster... but u juz need to keep going and preach what you believe... :D

0 comments: