BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 11, 2011

Hi

Hi everybody...

Weight loss is always a mystery to everyone including me, myself... I am always overweight since 5 years old... I do play sport sometimes, but as i live in city, life mostly is sedentary...movies, hanging out in Starbuck, playstation and da list goes on...and i have real passion for food...i don't eat as much as what people think, but i do love trying new food... whenever people say there is a new restaurant in town, i will be the one being so excited to go there... but unlike other overweight people, i am blessed with people who does not discriminate against size... i live a pretty normal life and my size never interfere with  anything... as i play sport, people always say that it is okay to be big as long as you are healthy.. but as time pass by, i grown into a young woman and i realise that reality is not as sweet as what people around me been saying to me... when i was 21 years old, i move to overseas to further my studies... Here, where all the stories begin..

As a uni student,  the uni gym is quite affordable... there, where i realise how not fit i was... people run as fast as 12 for woman and 15 for man... i don't know weather this is due to the long leg of the Caucasian or just that they r too fit.. then, from there i started to read about fitness and health... i did lose 8 kg in the first year unintentionally.. it was the first time being so far away from family, i always converted things to my country currency and realise how expensive things were and rarely eat takeaways and also i was so excited with the gym, i did so so much cardio, introduced to group fitness step, TKO, cardio funk and the list goes on....  then it was summer hols, i went back to my country, things happen and i stop going to the gym... but still, i do develop a real passion towards healthy lifestyle... i learn to eat salad and find it was quite nice... i read some of the ways to lose weight but i am quite scared that it is not safe to do so...so i just read them as knowledge but never apply them to life... so over the 2.5 years here, i gain back 8kg that i lose during my first year in university slowly...

one thing i forget to mention is that about my family... my grandmother who stay with me and my dad passed away because of sudden heart attack.. my mum and my brother have been on blood pressure medication for some times... all my family members are overweight except my nephews and youngest brother... besides that, my best fren is also overweight... obviously there is something that need to change...

over the years, i been trying to find people to help me with weight lose... the answer people been telling me is that don't eat but i know it is not safe... i like things to be safe..... weight lose is one of the few things i never been able to master...my mum suggested that i try to find a personal dietician and trainer but again i dont want to work with people that i dont like.... i got a bestfren that is so close with me so when she went back to her country, i miss her so much and started to do things that she loves... one of them is that i started going to a group fitness class of one of her favourite trainer... and here where the story begin...

0 comments: