BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Follow-up (28/7/2011)

Hi,


About 2 weeks ago, i did my first follow up with her... it is a monthly follow-up to see progress...we did measurement, fat test n photo her fav part but didn't do any weigh in...bcos as u exercise, u gain muscle mass sometimes... i lose 3-4 cm on every part of my body... when i look at a ruler, it seem a lot but still when i look at myself it don't see much different... she said the normal one is usually 1cm per 4 weeks n she is so impress with what i achieve...it is so obvious that what i eat and my laziness is contributing factor to my fatness.. i never really lose anything in my life so quick... but when i eat healthy and moving it seem to work... on the body fat test, i lose 2.5% of body fat... which she say is a lot... she wants me to lose 1% per 4 weeks but still she said 1% is not something really achievable... as i lose 2.5% it would be really good... but she said the more u lose, the harder for u to lose afta dis and the faster u lose, the harder to maintain... but again she said with discipline and dedication, this is possible... i don't know how true is all this..is it true what i achieve is as good as what she say maybe she juz want to keep me motivated... but again i can lose a bit also an achievement considering 19 yrs of being overweight... i hope this will continues...:D

0 comments: